Economic growth is not something that just happens without a concentrated effort. Dawson County has been one of the fastest growing counties in Nebraska for over a decade. Dawson County’s central location, available land, low-cost utilities, and aggressive incentive packages are what make many businesses initially look at locating here. However it is an outstanding work ethic of employees, support of the communities, and overall quality of life that makes our businesses successful once they are here.
Dawson Area Development can assist with all aspects of growing a business from relocations to expansions, and finding a quality workforce. A professional Economic Developer will assist the company in any way possible by:
- Working as a liaison between the community and business.
- Making company aware of local, state, and federal incentive programs.
- Providing research specific to industry.
- Preparation of all grant/loan applications.
- Obtaining worker training funds.
- Providing assistance in recruiting and screening applicants.
- Providing a facility to conduct pre-employment interviews and training.
- Finding synergies between new businesses and existing Dawson County industries.